Friday 1 November 2013

then there was none

All is well with our not so little baby.....
Last night she was not as bad without her brothers but i still ended up sleeping on the floor with her snuggled up to me....at one point she was laid at the back of my head running my hair through her teeth and that was all i could feel. 
we had a good day she played in the garden with millie and played in the kitchen with calamity this morning. she was not so very happy about being in the crate without her brothers so i did all i could to keep her busy through out the day.
she had a bath at lunch time and i weighed her ready for her new family who came to pick her up at 5pm. They were thrilled to see her and she seemed so giddy to see them.
I have had pictures from rory and cooper and all is well with both of them. They seem very happy.
It is just sad for me now as i love having babies around and hate it when they go it will take me a few weeks to get used to life without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment